Compliance with regulatory standards
(DHA, MOH, HAAD)
EMR (electronic medical record)
Supports XML, PDF and HTML format
Easy to learn
Easy Data backup
- N-Tier Architecture
- Streamlines Healthcare processes
- Single Integrated View to Patients for Billing, Collection, Patient Medical History, Discharge Detail etc
- Easy Query Handling for instant decision of Bed Allocation for Patients and request for the Bed Transfers
- General and Standardized Health Packages for the OPD & IPD Patients
- Built in Work Flow Management for all Functional areas
- Authentication & Verification of entries through Audit Trail Facility
- Effective Search Facility to Search any type of Information related to Patients history
- Graphical Presentation of the Data for Top Management for Analysis
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Easy Centralized Backup Options
- Highly secure, remote access with alternative devices (laptops, tablets, PDAs)
Flexibility - Application can be tailored to meet your needs and not ours.
Simple - Easy menu for navigation.
Easy to learn - Graphic user interface of the application is user friendly.
Reports: Generates reports into PDF, HTML, XML etc.
- User registration – all users to the application have to access and they are defined in the application and given specific access roles and functions on the system.
- System users are restricted to access programs and data as specified with the access roles when they are defined.
- A privileged user audits all transactions in the applications. These transactions involve data entry, updating or deletion.
- Infinitely scalable database – the application uses the SQL server database which is a dynamic database which is also very reliable and robust.
- Front desk Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Management including Registration/Admission, Discharge, Transfer, Monitoring etc.
- Hospital Administration Management, Hospital Monitoring
- Operation Theater (OT) Management, Ward Management, Bed Management
- Clinical Support Management including Laboratory, X-Ray, Pharmacy etc.
- Human Resource Management System
- Payroll Management.
- Doctors Workbench.
- Nursing Workbench.
- Patient Workbench
- Patient Billing
- Financial Accounting
- Insurance Management
- Inventory Management
- Management Information System (MIS) / Reports Management
- User Security Management
- Database Management